Just completed my hearing test today. Not to my surprise, my hearing statistics are roughly around 110db to each ears, I smiled and laughed with the centre manager who did the assessments to me. The noise of a street's jack hammer are in the vicinity around 90-100db. Loudest football fans in the UK belongs to Portsmouth as they reached 96db.
He was absolutely right on what he said yesterday - "Well, it wouldn't take long to test you then!" - when I made an appointment.
I stared at the leaflet they gave me when I left. A face I knew from school, stares back at me. This is his centre, presented by his father. The Karim Fayed Hearing Centre at Harrods - In association with Mary Hare.
Ah, the years at Mary Hare! He's right, without the school, we would be different.
With the "bad" news from the hearing test, I can sleep soundly.
Powered by the Reformasi
No comments:
Post a Comment